Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sunday!

It is indeed Sunday. Nothing changed, like a dramatic change I can say. Unfortunately for DLSU, they lost. They were beaten so much by ADMU. I already told Reggie that he doesn't need to go at Araneta and watch how his school beaten up bad!! haha Despite UST already out of the final four. Good job UST and DLSU!! hehe We'll see what will UST can do to win the cheerdance competition later. I hope they will win, at least for this one as a consolation prize. I was able to get some important cards yesterday and luckily, they are somewhat cheap. I was able to finish one of the decks, hehe but the problem is the sideboard cards, they don't come cheap. 

This day was a normal day, I felt that I was able to use my last VL well, I am happy and now, the rest I am looking for should work out. Finish this year in a good note, no absences. hehe But of course, good performance for my team. Christmas is fast approaching. Last year, it was a hard time for me. I don't know what's in store for me this year. But I hope, it will be a good one, either I am single yet less worries, or I am in a relationship again with less complications. 

Speaking of complications, my friends who took law should be taking their exams today!! Good luck to Leonid, JP Dino and AL!!! Don't give up, at least. Try to pass all the tests, you will make it!! hehe While writing this blog for today, of course, it's Macross Frontier today, so let's see what will happen next. Hay.. The priest once told to me, it's not courage nor strength shall help you when life is so hard, it will be your faith, the faith in God helping you the rest of the way. 

Of course, those are not the exact words said to me, I am kinda forgetting sometimes. hehe 

No comments: