Saturday, September 20, 2008

before and after game 1

As we all know, today is the first game of ADMU vs. DLSU finals series. Let's see who will win game 1. But of course I am confident, ADMU will win. haha Sorry Rheg, wala kong funds pang pusta. haha Wala naman ako siguro malalagay at this moment, because I haven't done so much today. Katamad nga tong araw na to. hehe Ano pa ba, wala naman ako masabi. -Kanina yan. hehe

Ngayon, ayun, tumama ang hula ko, panalo ADMU ng 8 points. So if I applied my odds +10 to DLSU, I win a bet. hehe Anyway, Rabeh is in his MVP form and nobody in DLSU can match him, As I predicted, ADMU will go to Rabeh all the time, and the problem is he delivered. hehe It spelled doom to the Archers and lost badly. The defense did carry the Eagles to the Game 1 win, and clearly, DLSU can't stop Rabeh. Like Freddie Webb says in the post game interview, ADMU needs to limit Rabeh touches of the ball, or else, they're finished. 

The unlike hero, I know it's Nonoy but the one I was surprised is Buenafe, the super rookie. He carried ADMU in the first quarter! Actually, while I'm watching the game, I am eating tortillos and drinking Pepsi Max. hehe It was a good game but oh well, one more one for the one big fight, and they're champions! hehe Go Ateneo! 

What else, I can still believe that DLSU has a chance, they just need to fix their defense and offense. Some players in DLSU were not able to deliver, JV did his share but it was not enough. Rico again almost thrown out due to foul trouble but he also did his share. So DLSU needs to fix many factors in their game. 

Ano pa nga ba. Wala na, at sa Thursday na ang Game 2. Bukas, magbabakasyon na ba ang San Beda or ang Mapua? hehe Si Ekwe na daw ang MVP. Depende kung nanipa na naman siya. hahaha

No comments: