Saturday, September 13, 2008

almost 20

Hours of being awake, including when I woke up 9pm on Friday. I got home yesterday around 5pm. hehe I woke up today at around 5am. so I slept around 10 hours. I know, it's bad for my health. Here's what happen, after shift on Saturday, I went to Makati to take some test for a company, it was a easy time to get there, even the MRT was chaotic, a bit chaotic but I can buy some time because the test is at 10:30am. I left Eastwood around 8:30am. I arrived Makati at around 9:20am and while I am walking to the office, I meet somebody familiar, my batchmate in work. hehehe I thought, since I have a lot of time, we talked and I heard some chismax ha. hehe Until 10:20am came and I left her, thanks for the good luck. hehe 

I took the test and I was suprised that the test, was easier this time. Unlike 4 years ago, well even I have the sample test and studied it, it did not help that much. But it was fun taking the test, even under the same time pressure. Of course, I did not pass!! hehe I knew it when I am looking back the answer sheet, but that's fine, I am so weak at word math problems. hehe I will study it and take the test next time, maybe next year. I am sure they won't change that test isn't it? After that challenging test, I don't know what to do next. However, I am surprised that Hellboy 2 just released last Wednesday as I am looking at the cinema schedules. I am thinking where to watch the movie, I did not think inviting some of my friends because I can't wait watching the movie. hehe So, I finally decided while walking in the straits of Glorietta and SM Makati to watch the movie in Trinoma. I bought the ticket right away and the movie will show at 2:30pm, which I arrived around 1 hour before the showing. hehe 

So I walked around the mall, usual looking at some cards and shoes. Ate at BK which I thought I could charge my cellphone, I ended up not doing it. hehe While I was walking and I can say it's a jam packed day because of the sale and come on, it's Saturday. Everybody is there. Family who are laughing, Barkadas who are having a fun time and of course, Couples sharing a romantic time. hehe I am a bit envious but oh well, that's me, alone and single. So after that long walk, I went right away to Cinema 7 and I saw Max Brenner beside it, so I took a glimpse and well it's smaller than the one in Greenbelt. Oh well, I just missed the Fondue and the Chocolate drinks they serve, at a hefty price, but delicious I can say. hehe I arrived at Cinema 7 at 2:15pm and the Watchmen trailer is running!! I became more interested in that movie, it's better to watch it in wide screen cinema. hehe Hmmmm but I don't know when it will be released here in the Philippines. Damn. By the way, I really shouldn't order that BK stacker meal, it's not good. hehe I am full and watched some trailers, actually many trailers and advertisements which kinda pissed me off. I thought I am watching a local movie!! 

So after like 20 mins of ads and trailers, then Hellboy 2 started. At first scene, of course a flashback how he was captured and nurtured by the doctor and shared him with a story. About the Golden Army and the truce between humans and the I don't know race, I can't tell if it's elves or goblins, or monsters, but anyway, it's good. As the movie goes on, of course it really lived up the Hellboy's story I guess and the dialogue is good, especially when Ape and Red sang a song. hehe Action Sequences were good and story as well, the only let down is Hellboy has only few villains. You can say he had so many villains, especially the Golden Army, but the main villain is only one. But overall, it is good, a worth while wait, the first actually, I watched it in ATC but of course, I don't live in LP anymore. hehe One more thing I like the movie is the costumes of the characters, especially when they arrived in the Troll Market, that's no easy stuff, all the extras there where weird yet artistic costumes. I can say, they will be nominated in the Oscars, I think. There are many funny and serious moments in the movie. Oh well, I had a great time. I ended up lying in my bed and slept for a long time as I said earlier. 

I was able to check some of my previous blogs in my friendster account. I can't believe, what I said there, but all of them are true. It's just that memories seems to be an interesting thought. Whether it's good or bad. When will I work in a normal day? hehe I hope my application here in work will go through or to other, but I am still happy here, especially, this coming Friday. Bonus!! Paburger ka naman!! Sorry dude, you know where will be the funds are going!! hehe Today is a bright day. I just went to church and the cross is the topic for today. The holy cross. 

I changed my plans, I will not go to Dad and Algerro, I will just do that next week because they're not in Fairview, they went to LP. Great job. hehe 

Oh well, I can't wait for this coming Saturday. It's Inferno. By the way, final four starts today. hmmmm oh well, UST is not there anyways, who cares. 


No comments: