Sunday, September 7, 2008

a post from my friendster blog..

"almost 6 months later, i never thought that my life will be like this.. i just resigned my job last week coz getting tired of taking calls which are from good customers.. maybe taking calls from a company which well not giving you the right salary and if i try to apply for a better work, you don’t get your feedback.. what a waste of time.. but the hardest thing was my beloved nephew just passed away, unexpectedly.. im so sad because the kid is good, smiling and bright, it just happen so fast.. so hard to swallow, and i finally understand that God knows best, because my nephew was struck by an infection which he cannot withstand and he told us that he will go to heaven.. i also realize that life more important than money, or wealth..

life is full of hardships, pain, despair, but in the end, the happiness, joy, hope, faith with God and especially love will overcome those troubles.. that’s what is important right now.. the life that I’m going through is a bit of confusion, tireness or void.. because of what happen.. i got sick as well.. physically.. but thank God, i still have my family, my baby pudit and friends cheering me up, except for UST, losers this year ( go uste for next year!!) hehe

i just want to have a bright start for these coming days or weeks, looking for the job that i love and will support my family, my pudit as well, hehe and of course to have a better rest..

to those who supported me for what happened, tnx very much for that.. i really really appreciated it.. for my family, it’s really hard for the times like this, but don’t forget to God, the holy trinity to guide, bless and forgive us and i know someday, we will be happy and together again.. with dad of course.. lastly, to my lovely pudit.. I love you very much.. so much.. i cant add more words because you know it.. hehe but you gave me life and love that i don’t want to lose.. tnx for everything and i know we will overcome these problems we currently face.. you are my life and only pudit.. hehe hmwmwmwmwmwmwmwah!" - 09/24/2007 from my friendster blog. hehe 

a year later.. 

I end up single.. hahahahahaha I should put this on that exact date for this month. Well, hell yeah! haha Love that I don't want to lose? Maybe that is the thing I am looking for. But it is hard to find such love. Nothing's perfect, except if you're a perfect pair, hehe but I mean, there is no perfect love or person to get a relationship work. It takes commitment, effort, honesty, understanding, everything you can say about how to get it work. Indeed, it's a lot work. 

Nothing changed until today, well, UST lost to UP again. So Kudos to UP for the cheerdance competition! Back to back champs! hehe When I saw their first steps, I know they will win. Unlike UST's routine, it's really for a runner-ups show. Damn!! UST has a bright future, being losers again!!! Like in my college days! hahaha After watching that cheerdance, I went to SM to pay some bills. I got home right away because there is so many people there. I don't want to waste time roaming around I believe. hehe For the first time, I did not even go to Trinoma after going to SM North. hehe So I went home, gone online again for a bit and that's it for me on Sunday. Yesterday was almost the same thing. Except, after I slept for 4 hours, Ivan just knocked on my room and woke me up. Unfortunately, I was not able to sleep again. Tnx Ivan for the big help. hehe So I came to the office, earlier than I expected and here, I am writing this blog. Good job for me!

Good thing as well, I did not resign from this job this year. hahaha you may ask, who's Pudit? Pudit ang tawagan namin wayback those romantic days. hehe Oh well, those days. These days.

Oh, I was able to chat to Igz and he seems to be fine right now. Good thing he has now better plans for his future, other than living in total wreck. hehe Good job bro! I was able to think as well, the final deck that I am going to build in Magic. I thought of this because of these times and I can't really spend much time and money to Magic. Of course, I will be updated and I might build some type 2 decks and get cards to improve my present decks (because wizards tends to do that) but devoting so much time and effort, will be too much hassle for me. I may build one more, but that's it. hehe 

Everybody seems going to the right career path or their hard work is now bearing fruit, or being successful in their own field. But for me, and some of friends are not yet. Way to far being successful. When it will come for us? hehe "Please, please, please let me let me, get what I want this time" 

Oh by the way. I have already laid my plans for this month! Let's see if I can follow it. hehe For this week, I will be visiting my Dad and Algerro again, for a change I guess. Next week, my 3rd team building within a year happens, in Tagaytay!! After that, Terno Inferno at Saguijo, so I will be awake more than 24 hours. Damn. hehe 

There will be no theme for this week however, I may one next week. Let's see if I can put it here. Oh well, life goes on. By the way, I have important things to do next month. I won't tell what it is unless, it happened. hehe 

Time to work!


No comments: