Tuesday, September 16, 2008

zune

While I am waiting to charge my zune and to put some vids on it, I am writing this post. hehe For nothing, well to kill some time I guess. Oh correction, mukhang magsasabay pa ata ang NCAA and UAAP kasi sa gulo sa final 4 ng NCAA. hehe Pero ok lang, at least may mapapanood ako na basketball these next days. Habang wala pa ang NBA and PBA. My zune, I am going to miss this gadget. That's why, when I am ok, I am going to buy one again, maybe a larger memory or just the same one, for videos and movies. If I can also have money, I will buy the mini zune. hehe Zune is way better than Ipod, I don't care if there will be somebody reacts. hehe On a comparison done in cnet website, almost every aspect of zune beat the ipod except for one important part, which is the browser. I have itunes browser installed in my computer and I did understand why most users prefer Ipod. Zune's browser is a bit hard to use, especially it's first version, that is kind of prehistoric, it's freaking hard to use. Pain in the arse. hehe But overall, I still prefer zune. huhuhu I am going to miss this. 

I am now loading the videos of Urbandub for Igz, one of the vids has Iza Calzado as a leading lady ha. Good job pare! Pat on the back! hehe Anu pa ba? Wala naman bago, ayun ok naman ang scores namin, tuwang tuwa ang TM namin. hehe Magkano kaya ang sweldo? I think it will run out fast, kailangan pa ba imemorize yan? hehe 

Nagloloko na ang mouse ko at mukhang I need to change the keyboard as well of my computer. What will be a good desktop combo? hehe Should I go to wireless or the old school ps/2 ports? hehe Anyway, I was able to start Daimos earlier but no opening song sa channel 7. Bad trip naman, buti may youtube. hehe Of course, conan pagkatapos. I hope, I can easily put these vids to my zune so I can sleep early! hehe I think I will download a new song.. hehe from Urbandbub, the only song I like from them, evidence. 

That's all for this moment. 

No comments: