Thursday, September 18, 2008

repercussions

anyway, that's the word for today! hehe See in my previous blog? That's what I get when I express myself so much. hahaha But that's fine, thanks for the comment bro. The result of waiting our bonus did good, even waiting for an hour. hehe But that's ok, the only problem is, I was not able to finish fixing the downloads for the zune, I only slept so long yesterday!! Damn. So I need to go home fast later coz of the usual bills and finish and fix the download. hehe Maybe I was so tired yesterday. That's the reason why I slept so long. I only ate dinner while at work. hehe Good thing, before I slept, I was able to eat, this time the order I like at BK. hehe What else did I do? Hmmmm oh, I sent a long email to my "friend". Someone from the past. hehehe I know she will not reply or bother, I just tell her what I feel or whatever. Anyway, I will be busy for these next days. Maybe Saturday will arrive and have a great time at the Terno Inferno! hahaha

Oh well, ang aking zune ay malapit nang mawala. huhuhu. Wag kang magalala, balang araw, babalikan kita. hehe Hay, eto kakalunch ko lang at ok naman ang nilagang baboy. hehe Bukas na ang final 4 ng NCAA habang sa Sunday naman ang finals ng UAAP. Maganda ito, may mapapanood ako sa weekend. Bago na pala sked namin this coming October, so it will be 9:30pm to 6:30am. Medyo delikado kasi sa 10:00pm di ba dati, medyo nalalate ako, baka dito mahirap na. Kaya kailangan mag DST na para 10:30pm ang start. Depende din kung may himala sa work. hahaha

Some actions do have some effects. In my life, I've made some actions, unthinkable actions which resulted to a loss. Well, I don't regret those actions, even the repercussions were a bit hard to take but I need to  learn from it. I have no choice isn't it? hehe Cause and effect theory, is that physics? hehe I hate physics, so that's the reason why I am not good at science. 

Labo noh? Hay, tama na nga yan. Moving forward, and it's freaking queue. Anyway, so I have many things to do later after shift. Many plans as well. hehe Grabe na pala yun financial crisis sa US. Even AIG, they requested a bankruptcy protection huh, AIG is one of the largest insurers in the world. Well, Philamlife advised right away to the policy holders that they're company is fine and no need to worry. Sound business decision, a fast and quick response to a financial tragedy. I believe in them because Philamlife is a subsidiary of AIG so the capital of Philamlife can still withstand the crisis. Good thing they were not fully owned by AIG, if that happens and what happened now? Insurance industry here in RP will definitely in trouble, and the Central Bank won't save them. hehe Unlike in the US which their Central Bank has a lot of reserves but of course, they are already in a financial cancer. I want to watch the documentary I.O.U.S.A. hehe Interesting documentary. 

Ok, I have nothing else to say. I missed Daimos and Conan. hehe Maybe I should buy a DVD player and buy some pirated DVD for Daimos. Conan? No way!! It's far longer than DBZ. hehe Life hasn't changed that much. I just want to focus here at work, to get a bigger bonus next year! 

Sana, hmmmm may pagbabago mangyari, kung ano man yun, sana naman for the good. hehe

I See Pea. Yahoo!!! 

No comments: